With the improvement of people’s living standards, everyone has higher requirements for bathroom products, not only requiring diversified modeling styles, but also requiring good processing quality.
Because sanitary products often need to use LOGO marking and pattern drawing, and the fineness of the text and pattern marking directly affects the appearance and quality of the product, it is particularly important to choose a processing equipment that can perfectly mark sanitary products. Using laser marker for sanitary products can just solve the marking quality problem that people are worried about!
Application of laser marking on sanitary products
Bathroom products mainly include ceramics, plastics, metals and other materials, and laser marking can meet the high-quality marking requirements of these materials at the same time, including bathroom cabinets, faucets, showers, toilets, basins, flush valves, bathtubs, etc.
Especially in combating counterfeit brands and safeguarding the interests of enterprises and consumers, laser marking can provide strong support for the establishment of an effective product traceability system for sanitary products.
Processing advantages of laser marking in the bathroom industry
1. Strong flexibility. Using software for drawing, you can quickly draw and generate a variety of text and graphics, and the pattern is clear and beautiful.
2. A wide range of applicable materials. Linxuan Laser UV laser marking machine can be used for fine marking of plastic, leather, metal, glass, ceramics, IC grains, sapphire and other materials.
3. Good permanence. Laser marking uses high-energy density laser to locally irradiate the workpiece to vaporize the bathroom material or cause a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark.
4. Safe and environmentally friendly. No toxic gas is generated during laser marking, which can reduce the harm to the human body.
5. Simple operation. Laser marking machine can be used after simple training, which reduces the requirements for operators.