1. Comply with the safety operation rules of the laser marking machine. Start the laser marking equipment in strict accordance with the startup procedure.
2. The operator should be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the laser marking machine, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment as required. Wear approved safety glasses near the laser beam.
4. Do not process the material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated by the laser to avoid the potential danger of fumes and vapors.
5. When the laser marking machine is started, the operator shall not leave the post without authorization or entrust others to stay and be responsible. When you really need to leave, you should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach. Turn off the laser when not processing. Do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. If any abnormality is found during processing, stop the machine immediately, and then troubleshoot or report to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding areas clean, orderly and free of oil, and stack workpieces, plates and wastes as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid squeezing the welding wire to avoid electric leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the regulations on the supervision and management. Do not expose gas cylinders to sunlight or near heat sources. When opening the cylinder valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. When maintaining the laser marking machine, please follow the high voltage safety regulations. Operation every 40 hours or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours operation or maintenance every 6 months, should be carried out according to regulations and procedures.
11. After starting, manually start the machine tool in X and Y directions at low speed to check whether there is any abnormality.
12. After the new workpiece program is input, it should be put into trial operation first, and its operation should be checked.
13. When working, pay close attention to the operation of the machine to avoid accidents caused by abnormal operation of the laser marking machine.