Generally, the standard marking range of fiber laser marking machine is between 100mm-500mm. However, with the increase of the marking range, the optical attenuation of the fiber laser marking machine will become serious, resulting in the phenomenon of poor marking effect.
At present, if the laser marking industry wants to achieve large-scale marking and ensure the marking effect, 3D fiber laser marking machines are generally used. The fiber 3D laser marking machine can not only achieve fine and marking effect, but also achieve amplitude and slope marking, curved surface marking, and achieve 1.2-meter dynamic direct marking.
3D fiber laser marking machine has the following advantages:
1. Design (compatible with multiple brands of galvanometers).
2. The interface position is flexible.
3. Applicable to various graphic surfaces: basic graphic “represents basic three-dimensional graphics such as plane (inclined plane, step difference), cylinder, cone, sphere and arbitrary surface.
4. Large size field lens, more uniform light.
5. Internal integrated red light.
6. 2D and 3D modes can be switched to reduce heat generation and increase service life.
3D fiber laser marking machine can be applied to most non-metallic materials, such as paper, wood, leather, cloth, bamboo, organic materials, acrylic, etc. It is widely used in glasses, leather products, clothing, packaging, wood products and other industries.