Laser cutting machine protective lens is used to prevent dust and slag splashes from damaging the focusing lens. It is also necessary in other laser equipment, including laser marking machine, laser welding machine and laser engraving machine, etc..
If the protective lens is not selected properly, it will cause high laser loss, frequent damage to the protective lens, and unstable product quality, causing serious losses to the enterprise.
How to choose the laser cutting machine protection lens?
1) Shape and size matching.
2) Material. According to different laser power, consider the cost of use, K9 and quartz materials can be selected. In the actual application process, customers can choose the appropriate specifications according to actual needs.
3) Coating, laser anti-reflection coating. Different coating technical parameters are adopted according to the use environment.
Although the protective lens of the laser cutting machine is a wearing part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce production costs, the protective lens can be cleaned regularly to achieve the purpose of reuse.
How to clean the laser cutting machine protective lens?
1. The protective lens made of ZnSe is more brittle, afraid of falling.
When disassembling, pay attention to:
Do not use too much force or collide with hard objects.
The surface has an anti-reflection coating, which is afraid of pollution, moisture, oiliness and scratching. Provide dry, degreasing air during work, and never handle the protective lens of the laser cutting machine directly by hand. Because skin oil can cause permanent damage to the lens surface. Instead, you can operate with gloves and their special sets. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers.
No matter what method you use to clip the laser cutter protection lens, it should only be clipped along non-optical surfaces, such as the frosted edge of the lens edge.
2. In general, it is necessary to check the protective lens of the laser cutting machine before use and before and after cleaning. Because of the small size of most contaminants and surface defects, magnification equipment is often required when inspecting lenses. In addition to magnification equipment, sometimes we need to shine a brighter light on the optical surface to enhance the specular intensity of surface contaminants and defects, which can make them easier to spot.
3. When cleaning a laser cutting machine protective lens, always use clean wiping paper and optical grade solvent to prevent damage by other contaminants. Wiping paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent and should never be used dry.