The thickness of the frame marked by laser marking machine is fixed, so when making a product nameplate, there will be a problem that the frame line is not thick enough.
How should it be solved? The following is a tutorial on thickening the border lines in the laser marking software EzCad2.
1. Draw two rectangles in EzCad.
2. Change the length and width of rectangle 1 to 30×30, and then change the rectangle 2 to 33×33.
3. Move the 30×30 rectangle to the inside of 33×33 (drag with the mouse, or you can click “Put to Origin“ icon, or directly adjust the position x y value in the left rectangle parameter).
4. Select two rectangles and click “Group” icon.
5. Click the “Hatch” icon, and a thicker border will appear. Then change the length and width according to your needs.