1.Wash your hands first, then blow dry or leave to dry.
2. Put on finger cots.
3. Gently remove the lens to check.
4. Blow off the dust on the surface of the lens with an air ball or nitrogen.
5. Use a cotton ball dipped in lens swabbing solution to stick the residue on it.
6. Drop an appropriate amount of lens-wiping solution on the lens-wiping paper, and then wipe it gently. Do not wipe it in a rotating manner.
7. Replace the lens paper and repeat the steps. But do not reuse the same swab paper.
8. Blow out the lens again with an air ball.