Enameled wire is widely used in daily life, especially in household appliances. Enameled wire is composed of conductor and insulating layer. After the bare wire is softened by annealing, it is painted and baked many times. In market applications, it is often necessary to remove paint on the part of the enameled wire. Here, a device that can be used for rapid paint stripping of enameled wire is involved—laser paint stripping machine, also called laser cleaning machine.
Common paint stripping methods on the market now include: scraping paint removal method, concentrated sulfuric acid paint removal, high-efficiency paint remover paint removal, etc., but there are some limitations such as incomplete paint removal, high risk, and complicated procedures. The laser paint stripping process is the principle of applying a laser beam to irradiate the insulating layer on the surface of the enameled wire to generate high temperature and vaporize the insulating layer to achieve the effect of paint stripping.
|NO.||Surface Material||Laser Power||Effect||Industries|
|1||Rust||100W, 200W, 500W+||Good||metal, transportation, marine equipment, mold|
|2||Paint||100W, 200W, 500W+||High power, fast work||Shipbuilding, Rail, Electricity, Marine Equipment|
|3||Oil,Grease||100W/CO2 laser||Good||Mold, metal|
|5||Glue||100W/CO2 laser||Good||Print, metal|
|8||Non-stick layer||High power||Food|
|9||Chewing gum||CO2 laser||Good||Environmental cleaning|
1. Laser paint stripping is to use pulsed laser to directly scan the paint.
2. The laser paint stripping technology is relatively stable and professional.
3. It is widely used in paint stripping, rust removal and degumming, such as: aerospace, military equipment, shipbuilding, marine equipment, etc.
4. The non-contact laser paint stripping method has little impact on the product itself.
5. Flexible and convenient, precise and controllable, with high precision.
6. Safe and environmentally friendly, easy to operate, hand-held or automated.