1. During the operation, if there is an emergency (water leakage, abnormal sound from the laser, etc.), immediately press the emergency stop button and quickly cut off the power supply.
2. The outer circulating water switch of laser welding must be turned on before operation.
3. Because the laser system adopts water cooling method, and the laser power supply adopts air cooling method, if the cooling system fails, it is strictly forbidden to start the machine.
4. Do not disassemble any parts in the machine at will, and do not weld when the safety door of the machine is opened. It is strictly forbidden to look directly at the laser or reflect the laser with your eyes to avoid injury.
5. Do not place flammable or explosive materials on the laser light path or where the laser beam can be irradiated to avoid fire and explosion.
6. When the machine is working, the circuit is in a state of high voltage and strong current, so it is strictly forbidden to touch the circuit components in the machine.
7. Untrained personnel are prohibited from operating the machine.