1. Turn on the laser marking machine according to the normal startup sequence. Note that the chiller must be turned on and wait for the real-time temperature to be consistent with the set temperature before proceeding to the next step.
2. Remove the protective cover of the laser marker, and be careful not to rub it; turn off the laser and Q-switch power supply according to the normal shutdown method.
3. Observe the red light output and feedback at this time with a dimming frequency doubling card or white paper. It is advisable that the red light indicator screen has the roundest and brightest spot. If there are multiple red light spots, adjust the red light indicator to each adjustment nut of the beam expander in turn until the requirements are met.
4. Turn on the laser power and adjust the current to the range of 14~15A, preferably not more than 15A. Use a dimming frequency doubling card to observe whether the laser output is the roundest and brightest spot in front of the laser.
5. Place the frequency doubling card on the beam expander and observe whether there is laser output. If not, slowly adjust the adjusting nuts, and adjust them in sequence until there is the brightest and roundest spot.
6. Decrease the electric current slowly, observe the intensity of the frequency doubling card spot, and adjust the adjusting nut in turn until the spot is the roundest and brightest.
7. Repeat step 6 for at least 4-6 times to get the roundest and brightest spot. At this time, the electric current should be less than 10A, preferably not more than 12A.
8. Place the frequency doubling card on the workbench. At this time, the workbench should be at the focus position (approximately 22~22.5cm). Observe the intensity of the laser spot. You can also slightly increase the current to fine-tune the adjustment nut to get the strongest spot. Note that this step is fine adjustment.
9. Turn on the Q switch and perform trial engraving. (The trial marking parameters are normal marking parameters.) If the light intensity meets the requirements, the adjustment is complete.
Install the protective cover.