Laser marking machine has high precision and is suitable for the marking of fine instruments and parts. The current precision can meet the needs of marking on extremely small plastic and metal surfaces. For example, laser marking two-dimensional code has stronger market competitiveness than imprinting or jet marking.
1. Laser marking machine is a physical non-contact processing. There is no pollution source of any chemicals, and it is not limited to the shape of processed items, such as round and square. Arc shape is available.
2. Laser marking machine is suitable for a wide range of materials. It can mark almost all metal and non-metallic materials (such as aluminum, stainless steel, glass, leather, cloth, paper, etc., different materials, different thicknesses, and different hardness materials).
3. Good compatibility, supplemented with other processing equipment to form a fully automated production line.
4. The marking of the laser marking machine is clear and beautiful, durable and wear-resistant, and it is not easy to be altered and covered, which plays an anti-counterfeiting role to a certain extent.
5. Laser marking machine has a long service life. The core of the entire equipment is the laser, and the service life is also more than 20,000 hours.
6. The post-processing and maintenance costs are low. The marking speed is fast and the marking is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is small, so the running cost is low. Although the initial equipment investment of the laser marking machine is higher than that of the traditional marking and coding equipment, it is more cost-effective to use the laser marking machine in terms of the later operation cost.
7. High processing efficiency. The laser beam under computer control can move at high speed (up to 7000mm/s), and processing a conventional product can be completed in a few seconds. Laser marking system is equipped with a computer control system, which can flexibly cooperate with the high-speed assembly line and greatly improve the processing efficiency.
8. Laser marking machine has lower requirements on the processing environment. The length and width of conventional laser marking machines are mostly more than one meter, occupying a small area, and only need to use electricity.