Laser welding machine is a kind of mechanical equipment widely used in industrial production. It is a thermal processing technology using laser beam as a heat source.
Laser welding machine is a new type of welding method, mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts welding, can achieve spot welding, butt welding, lap welding, sealing welding, etc.. Laser welding machine has many advantages. The laser beam has a small laser focus spot and high power density, which can weld some high melting point and high strength alloy materials.
Advantages of laser welding machine
1. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
2. It can work at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple to install.
For example, the laser passes through the electromagnetic field, the beam will not be deflected; the laser can weld in vacuum, air and some kind of gas environment, and can weld through glass or materials that are transparent to the beam.
3. It can weld refractory materials such as titanium, quartz, etc., and can weld heterogeneous materials with good results.
4. After laser focusing, the power density is high. In high power device welding, the depth to width ratio can reach 5:1 and up to 10:1.
5. Micro welding can be performed.
The laser beam can be focused to obtain a very small spot and can be precisely positioned. It can be applied in the group welding of micro and small workpieces for high-volume automated production.
6. It is possible to weld inaccessible parts and perform non-contact long-distance welding, which has great flexibility.
In the YAG laser processing technology using fiber optic transmission technology, the laser welding technology has been more widely promoted and applied.
7. The laser beam is easy to realize the beam splitting according to time and space, can carry out multi-beam processing and multi-station processing, providing conditions for more precise welding.