Fiber laser marking machine is widely used in electronic components, hardware, medical, auto parts and other industries.
Fiber laser marking machine specifications can be divided according to the power of the laser. The current market mainstream applications are 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W is used less, and the most used is 30W or 50W. 20W power is limited and has no advantage in marking depth or speed. If there are some requirements for marking production, at least 30W fiber laser marking machine is needed.
In addition to laser power, fiber laser marking machines are also divided into desktop fiber laser marking machine, flying fiber laser marking machine, handheld portable fiber laser marking machine, enclosed laser marking machine and mini desktop laser marking machine according to the shape and function.
When choosing a fiber laser marking machine, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Whether the laser output power is large enough (this is the key to speed and effect), whether the energy is stable (usually requires a stability of 2%, or 1% in some occasions, so that the ideal effect can be processed).
2. The laser outputs good beam quality, including mode and mode stability.
3. The laser should have high reliability and should be able to work continuously under harsh industrial processing environment.
4. The operation is simple and convenient, with clear control key functions, which can reject illegal operation and protect the laser from damage.
5. The laser itself should have good maintainability, with fault diagnosis and chain function, and the downtime should be short.
6. It is necessary to carry out the marking test and confirm the purchase after the effect is achieved.