The main reason for the reduction of laser power and processing measures:
(1) Whether the power supply is stable and whether the current reaches the rated working current.
(2) Check whether the mirror surface of the fiber laser collimating output mirror is polluted. If it is polluted, wipe it gently with a cotton swab dipped in absolute ethanol, and be careful not to scratch the mirror film.
(3) Check whether there are contaminants in other optical lenses, such as red light beam combiners, galvanometers, field lenses, etc.
(4) Check whether the output light of the laser is blocked, and make sure that the output end of the isolator is at the same level as the galvo port during installation.
(5) The power attenuation of the laser after 20,000 hours of use is a normal power loss.
(6) There is a disconnection in the marking project, which is usually caused by signal interference or because the ground of the power supply is not in good contact. Therefore, the leads of weak current and strong current cannot be bundled together or run on the same side, and signal wires with shielding function should be used.
(7) Check whether the pulse width and frequency have been set within the required range.